Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Will a vote for John Kerry be counted by a Hart InterCivic eSlate3000 in Honolulu?

From: KrispyKringle <krispykringle () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 00:24:09 -0400

Paul J. Morris wrote:
[...]
 we will not know whether the results of this election, regardless of who wins, reflect the votes that people
actually cast.

And how is that different than with paper ballots? Do you witness the
counting of all the thousands of ballots yourself? Does anyone take
advantage of the alleged paper trail that exists with traditional ballots?

Not that Diebold et al. don't worry me. But I think sometimes one is
tempted to overestimate the accountability of the Good Old Days.

Oh, and you might want to fix your line wrap ;)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html