Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: RE: FW: [Fwd: How one can become a terrorist?]

From: Kyle Maxwell <krmaxwell () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 21:51:55 -0500

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:58:38 -0700, r00t3d <r00t3d () gmail com> wrote:
  You are either extremely stupid or extremely thick headed if you
believe this. I'm certain terrorists selling weapons of mass
destruction are going to run around advertising their website and
terrorist connections via spam email. [ Please note sarcasm. ]

Meant to send this to the list as a whole.

I don't believe Todd said anything about believing the contents of the
message. We saw it too and while we forwarded on as appropriate, that
doesn't mean we thought it was a threat due to its content. It was
still an interesting message and I'm glad Todd sent it through to the
list -- hopefully someone else will have something interesting to say,
not necessarily your pointless flame and drivel.

--
Kyle Maxwell
[krmaxwell () gmail com]

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.