Full Disclosure mailing list archives

@Stake Aquired by Symantec

From: "frogman" <frogman () skspeed com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:29:43 -0700

The trend of Anti_Virus companies buying out security services companies has seriously caught my atttention.

Will Symantec keep LophtCrack listed as a virus/trojan?

Will the writer of BackOrifice 2000 (DilDog) now work for an Anti-Virus company?

Is this Aquisition the reason why so many people from the NY office quit back in June/July? Or is this aquisition just
to aquire Smart Risk Analyzer? Let's wait and see.

What's  next? Someone will purchase I-Defense? hahaha

L8r,

frogman
"Say good night to the sun gents, we do our work in the dark!"

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html