Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: SANS GDIscan

From: "Perrymon, Josh L." <PerrymonJ () bek com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:25:19 -0500

I get the same thing. I see a lot of indifferences with the locations of the
.DLL --

Also patched systems from M$ update and SMS patch pushes and still get
vulnerable .DLLs using the Scanner from SANS?

Does the M$ patch really fix this issue?

I'm going to take a patched box and run some exploits on it in the lab to
see the results.

JP