Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Malicious Code Analysis

From: "Dunceor ." <dunceor () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 09:05:24 +0200

Or just go to http://vx.netlux.org

On 8/5/05, M4ch3T3 Hax <m4ch3t3 () gmail com> wrote:
Hello all,

I have recently graduated from a computers & networking course at
university and have spent alot of my time analysing network security
from a scanning/sniffing/hardening point of view.

I'm now becoming very interested in learning more about malicious code
analysis in a virtual machine environment. I have read documentation
and set up the environment and tools etc.. However I have no malicious
code to look at! does anyone know of a way to get hold of some?

Also, if anyone can recommend any further reading or sites etc. It
would be very much appreciated!

Cheers!