Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Group Airfare Travel Website Programming

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 02:46:28 -0400

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 23:01:37 PDT, Robert Kim Wireless Internet Advisor said:

hi guys. need some UI and Functionality opinions here...

**RING** **RING** It's the clue-phone ringing...This is a security list,
not a UI/Functionality list...

 ... we're starting a new bulletin board for folks who want to pool up and
get group airfare rates. what we need is input on how we could make the site
simpler. or just clearer...