Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Fwd: Re: Global CompuSearch]

From: Leif Ericksen <leife () dls net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 21:54:58 -0500

I really can not believe that this one is legit....
I will admit my spelling and grammar are less the desirable unless I
take my time and re-read what I am doing.  IF this is a cease and desist
order it is invalid as far as I am concerned.  I am NO lawyer but I
found it funny....

"cease and assist"?  Then a little bit further down it is correct say
cease and desist.
<SNIP>

Global CompuSearch hereby demands that you immediately cease and assist
from making any further defamatory and disparaging statements to anyone
regarding Marcus Lawson and Global CompuSearch; and that you cease and
desist from contacting Mr. Cave about Mr. Lawson, Global CompuSearch or
about Mr. Sanders’ case.  If you choose to ignore my client’s demand,
and you continue to spew these false and defamatory statements against
Mr. Lawson and his company, I have been instructed me to immediately
proceed with initiating a lawsuit against you to obtain all appropriate
remedies.  I am further informed that you are affiliated with a forensic
organization.  If you continue with this conduct, we will have to notify
the organization and potentially join them as a party to the lawsuit.
Global CompuSearch hopes that you will act prudently so that no further
legal action will be necessary.  However, Global CompuSearch is prepared
to do what is necessary to protect itself from your unwarranted attacks
and outrageous conduct.

</SNIP>

Oh, well I know I screw up my grammar and spelling and what not so this
is not all that bad.

--
Leif Ericksen <leife () dls net>