Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Chung's Donut Shop Release: Hacking Sprint PCS Vision

From: Steven Smith <toonces.foo () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 14:38:41 -0700

On 8/29/05, ara rhea <alexia183 () sbcglobal net> wrote:

Hi my mom has a sprint pcs phone.Its a sanyo 8300.and i cant feger out the
pass word .cause when u go to sprint pcs .com u put in ur phone number than
ur pass word and i dont no it. and i was woundreing if u can help me please

When |-|4X0ring your mum, your best bet is always going to be social
engineering. Try this in your very best Eric Cartman voice:

"Mo-o-o-m! Can I have your cellphone password? It's reeeeeally important!"

Hth,
Surreal