Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: N3td3v poll

From: "Native.Code" <native.code () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 22:30:28 +0800

Another n3td3v quote: "I really think if I or *my people* were...."

On 12/21/05, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:

I really think if I or my people were to take the opportunity to study
the code, there would a lot than 36 votes sitting on that file. No one
has the spare resources to even care about hacking such a meaningless,
child-like poll. Time to get back to what counts, and thats research
into Google and Yahoo. I think if there was a case of vote rigging,
however, it would be carried out by my opponents, who are more than
willing to carry this anti-n3td3v propaganda way into 2006, to ruin my
reputation, and to pollute the list with polls and quotes, seen
already in this and past anti-n3td3v threads. Have a good new year,
i'm sure you'll have no vulnerabilities to disclose, since you're
someone who just hates on people who do disclose vulnerabilities to
vendors and the security community.