Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Privilege escalation in McAfee VirusScanEnterprise 8.0i (patch 11) and CMA 3.5 (patch 5)

From: Reed Arvin <reedarvin () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 11:34:06 -0700

Sir,

Although the exploitation technique was already known I am sure that
others are happy to know about the vulnerability. And I assure you
that I did not waste my time.

Apparently you have strong feelings about my post. I apologize if I
have offended you in some way. This will be my last reply.

Best regards and happy holidays.