Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: SANS Stuff

From: srenna () lcssecuritygroup com
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 13:08:31 -0700

It keeps SANS bank accounts sharp.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] SANS Stuff
From: c0ntex <c0ntexb () gmail com>
Date: Mon, December 05, 2005 2:55 pm
To: InfoSecBOFH <infosecbofh () gmail com>
Cc: full-disclosure () lists grok org uk

On 05/12/05, InfoSecBOFH <infosecbofh () gmail com> wrote:
That is hilarious and proves that a.) Mr. Tucker has his head so far
up SANS ass...that he can't see how stupid it really is and b.)  SANS
is truly a waste of time/money.

I think James just misread my email as unfounded, since I never
supplied a link to the page, or something.

Maybe I am just missing it but I can't really see how promoting
knowledge of the outdated FAT file system will make
you "Sharp", it's not exactly a cutting edge technology...  coupled
with the requirement to know what a file and a directory is -
wouldn't attending that make you feel like a right chump.

Next thing we will have Morning_Wood coming out with an "0day Exploit
Code" for file creation lol

--

regards
c0ntex