Full Disclosure mailing list archives

agreed certs dont mean that much..but need experience..

From: Joel Jose <joeljose420 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 18:55:25 -0800

well agreed but then we cant get experience without a job. and to get a job
you need qualifications ..so certificates are supposed to give that to you..
good ones like cissp demand that you have working experience as a pre
requisite. so is there any good certs for starting as a security
professional? i am doing my Btech(BS) degree.. that should give me some
edge.. but i still need qualifications like good certs that will be looked
up by the security industry.
--
As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an
evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil