Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Famous n3td3v quotes - The Director's Cut

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:41:26 +0000

Yet again, someone thinking those are genuine comments, when infact
everyone who knows me, knows I pre-design carefully crafted messages
on the n3td3v alias, to provok chatter. (I believe its called social
engineering.) Ah, well... I guess the guys featured in the transcript
were fooled hook, line and sinker... further proves my abilities don't
you think? I look forward to your real threads with real
vulnerabilities! I'm sure everyone would love to see something
technical by "xyberpix".