Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Phishing Alert: Inland Revenue Service

From: "sk / GroundZero" <fd-list () g-0 org>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 00:53:53 +0100

well then report it to the FBI or someone who actually gives a shit.
this list isnt about phishing. if we where to post every stupid little
phishing attempt from .ro kids or whoever then this list would be filled with hundreds of "reports"
about phishing. as long as they dont use some new exciting technic, noone will care.
get lost and take your boring posts with you.