Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Administrivia: Requests for Moderation

From: Micheal Espinola Jr <michealespinola () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:16:25 -0500

Hows about instead of moderation, we try vote-kicking?

On 12/15/05, Joe Average <yahooinsider () gmail com> wrote:

On 12/15/05, John Cartwright <johnc () grok org uk> wrote:
Hi

Please do not request that global moderation of FD occur. It won't. As
others pointed out, that would defeat the entire purpose of the list.
I have no intention of changing anything so fundamental. To be frank,
those who feel that moderation is needed should be looking elsewhere
for their information, because this is one point I am not going to
concede.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who isn't
adding to the noise at the moment, I'm currently dealing with a
massive spam problem caused by some Italian folks...

Cheers
- John