Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Getting rid of n3td3v

From: InfoSecBOFH <infosecbofh () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:52:27 -0800

Hey dude... using the left is like a first date..

altho0ugh n3td3v is still a kiddie idiot... and a troll...

On 12/15/05, whistles <4whistles () gmail com> wrote:
On 12/15/05, Joe Average <yahooinsider () gmail com> wrote:
netdev isn't an idiot,

we've had many attacks avoided by him contacting our security address

N3td3v has saved himself? from attacks by contacting himself? It seems
like the same as using your left hand as its just like someone else
doing it.

I am stuck between the ideas that n3t4rd is a complete and utter moron
or he is some strange sort of honey pot. Occams razor says moron
though so i will stick with that.

n3td3v.com  is going back up quite soon due to continued idiocy  BTW
:)  Content submissions (quotes, flames, humor etc..) are welcome and
can be sent to this addy.