Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Seasons Beatings

From: Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 11:03:46 +1300

Pieter de Boer wrote:

A link to almost this same .exe has been spammed to me several times
some weeks ago.  ...

Then you must have a particularly "undesirable" Email address, as
several newly packaged forms of this are spammed in much the same way
("You have a card", short message pointing to (mostly) froo .ro-hosted
.EXEs) every week and have been for months.

You received "several" copies of such a spam "some weeks ago" and
(correctly!) decided it was not significant enough to bother this list
with _when it happened_, so why do you think we might be interested
now?

(BTW, that's a rhetorical question, so please don't increase the noise
on the list by trying to answer it...)

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald