Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: SOX whistleblowers' clause Compliance

From: R S <rs2321 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 16:54:25 +0530

On 12/2/05, Aditya Deshmukh <aditya.deshmukh () online gateway strangled net>
wrote:

Why cant you use google to find out this ?

The same reason you can't use Google and find your answer fuckbag.

Are you n3td3v ?

In the spirit of full-disclosure I support anyone's [doesn't matter if it is
a troll like infosecbofh or netdev] right to express their opinion, but
turning abusive should be a reason enough to be kicked off any public
mailing list. I have already filtered out these people, but I still get to
read some of the abusive emails because some others feel that these people
deserve a reply.

Can the moderator please issue a warning to these abusive trolls? Also is it
too much to ask the "great security minds" in this list to contain their
need to reply to these trolls?