Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: But i guess.....

From: Marcus Specht <ms_Full-Disclosure () war-driving org>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 01:18:33 +0100

Am Mittwoch, den 23.02.2005, 15:14 -0800 schrieb Tanvir:
Dear Stan,

Hi. Thanks for answering.

But i thought we are dealing here with security and i thought that the
view this camera present is related to that.

You can click on either 2X or 4X button on the top left corner then
the picture will enlarge. It dosent seem to me any coat hangers etc...
What it seem to me is like has captured something or someone and he is
keeping a look through this camera.

That make it a security issue. As many of you on the list are capable
of tracking that camera owner, or inform authtorities about it. I am
sitting in Karachi Pakistan and cant do much from here.

Warm regards, and thanks for your time.

Tanvir.

[...]

Dear Tanvir,

there are thousands of open cameras out there. If you want to find more
try this link:
http://johnny.ihackstuff.com/index.php?module=prodreviews&func=reviewsbycat&reviewsel=18

There is no need to find the owner of each and every webcam.

Cheers
Marcus

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html