Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Google.com down?

From: vh <vh () helith net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 01:57:14 +0100

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 18:14:32 -0600
Ron <iago () valhallalegends com> wrote:

I just tried to do a google search, and the connection timed out.
Coincidentally, I had to dial back into the Internet.  After dialing
back in, I figured I'd alert everybody that Google might be down!

- Ron

Could the list please stop talking about such "intresting" stuff?
Who the hell cares if a website is down?
Don't you've other stuff to do guys?
I mean anything importent like reading a book?

It is the 2nd bogus alert now and it begins to nerve me.
And did you noticed: "localhost" is down!
I tried to connect but I got a timeout...

vH

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html