Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: linux or windows 2003 based wardialer

From: Frank Knobbe <frank () knobbe us>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:25:59 -0600

On Sat, 2005-01-15 at 11:09 -0600, Paul Tinsley wrote:
Are there any good modern wardialers that will work in windows 2003 or
RHES?  I don't want to have to babysit a dos box running toneloc.  My
goal is to run and view the results of scans across the network.

Toneloc works great under Windows 2000. I have run multiple tonelocs on
one 2000 box for war-dialing gigs, simultaneously, without any negative
effects (using one WinModem, and two external modems, a Sportster and a
ZyXEL ISDN modem -- tying up a copper line and both ISDN channels for 8
hours a night, 4 days a week). Went surprisingly smooth.

Regards,
Frank

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html