Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: hushmail.com, is this true?

From: Darren Bounds <dbounds () intrusense com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:06:35 -0500

I think he's more concerned about whether or not Hush logs information that would allow an IP address to be directly tied to an email account/address.

As a former Hush developer I'll say that unless things have changed, the answer is 'no'. The only way I can think of that would have allowed any sort of match is to compare the last access times on the mailbox folders with the Apache logs. Hardly admissible in court.

Darren Bounds
Intrusense, LLC.