Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: OT: Tool for sanitizing MS office documents?

From: "Clement Dupuis" <cdupuis () cccure org>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:10:18 -0500

This is why so many companies have adopted the PDF format for document
exchange.  What you see is what it is, no hidden code or revision bits.

Clement

------------------------------------
CCCure.Org
Clement Dupuis
Chief Learning Officer (CLO)
cdupuis () cccure org
341 Picard
St-Alexis Des Monts, Quebec, J0K1V0

The CISSP and SSCP Open Study Guides Web Site
http://www.cccure.org
tel: 1 954 364 8410
fax: 1 636 773 6328