Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [USN-147-1] PHP XMLRPC vulnerability

From: Jan Schneider <jan () horde org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 11:14:21 +0200

Zitat von Martin Pitt <martin.pitt () canonical com>:

Please note that many applications contain a copy of the affected XMLRPC code,
which must be fixed separately. The following packages may also be affected,
but are unsupported in Ubuntu:

- drupal
- wordpress
- phpwiki
- horde3
- ewiki
- egroupware
- phpgroupware

To avoid confusion, I want to make clear that Horde applications are NOT affected by this vulnerability because we don't use the vulnerable software. I would appreciate if such statements would be cross checked with the projects before releasing them to the public.

Jan.

--
http://horde.org/consulting/