Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Cisco Router IOS History Bug

From: "Oliver Pinson-Roxburgh" <OPinson-Roxburgh () getech co uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:33:55 +0100

I have been running some scans on some of our Cisco kit and one of our
scanners came up with the following vulnerability :

Cisco Router IOS History Bug
CVE ID:CVE-2000-0368
Vendor Reference:CSCdk43920

I would like to clarify this vulnerability by hand if possible. Does any
one have any way of hand craft testing this vulnerability? A POC or any
other information on this?

This electronic message contains information from Getech Limited,
which may be privileged and confidential. The information is intended
to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify
me immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this
message that do not relate to the official business of Getech Limited
shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by Getech Limited.

Getech filters & monitors all Internet communications.