Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Bios programming...

From: Steve Kudlak <chromazine () sbcglobal net>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 00:16:14 -0800

Luckily that is what kills a lot of these things. I mean you would have to have. I can't see why this can't be achieved by the usual methods of social control that keep people alcohol free at AA meetings. Certainly most people don't do urine tests at the meeting. In this case it would be like saying I am going to install an unobtrusive cathether (giggle) that will collect a few frops of urine and reguilarly radio to someone what your BAC was.

The weird thing about this is why it was all so cavelierly asked as if it was the most normal request in the world. Certainly many questionable people would want this to spy on spouses, boyfriends. girlfriends etc. Of course if someone lilke Peacefire gets a hold of this them would have a great fun of fun with it.

I certainly home people would sdhred this thing and fast.. Gack this is ther spookiest thing I have hea4rd of in years.

Have FUn,
Sends Steve

Aditya Deshmukh wrote:

I'm banking on the probability that most people don't even know what a
BIOS is.

If your main security is through obscurity then just wait untill someone
post a way to bypass this program and removal instrctions on the net.

Delivered using the Free Personal Edition of Mailtraq (www.mailtraq.com)
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html