Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Full-disclosure Digest, Vol 1, Issue 8

From: mike lieman <mikelieman () barryscott com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:29:46 -0500

Message: 8
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:10:42 -0800
From: Taoists Hurdled <shrdlu () deaddrop org>
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] US pres election was hacked away
        crumby&cabal.
To: Full Disclosure <full-disclosure () lists grok org uk>

> If you don't like the way things are run, get out and do something about
it. You can't do it from a keyboard; you're going to have to go outside and
mingle with the general populace. Get registered, and go vote.

This comment brings us to the most important philosophical point:

Why bother voting if the tabulation process has multiple unpatched vulnerabilities both in physical and electronic systems, which render auditing impossible?

That's a rhetorical question.  I *know* my answer...

Take Care,

Mike