Full Disclosure mailing list archives

MS Access SQL injection column enumeration

From: "sol seclists" <ramatkal () hotmail com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 22:23:17 +0200

I am conducting a pen-test on a web app that is vulnerable to SQL injection. The backend database is MS access.....

i have managed to get a list of table names using something like the following:
select Name, from MSysObjects
where  Type=1
  and  Name not like "MSys*";However, I am struggling to find a way to gather a list of column names from each table
which would allow me to read any data from the database......None of the sql injection papers / tutorials seem to have
much to say about Access databases... Anybody got any ideas?Thanks in advance...ramatkal () hotmail com