Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Not even the NSA can get it right

From: "Castigliola, Angelo" <ACastigliola () unumprovident com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 13:24:40 -0400

What would XSS on NSA.GOV get a hacker anyways? Steal my NSA.GOV cookie

"CFID
756140
nsa.gov/
1024
2871474816
31895379
3010520960
29692615
*
CFTOKEN
41950083
nsa.gov/
1024
2871474816
31895379
3010820960
29692615
*"

Don't think a hacker could do much with this. At best someone could try
to use the exploit to phish passwords from NSA.GOV employees.

-Angelo Castigliola III
Security Architect