Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Securtiy Contact for Avast, Symantec and AvG please

From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio () netti fi>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 00:26:05 +0200 (EET)

Yes, they list secure () symantec com as an official address:

".... Responsible security researchers work with the Symantec Product Security team through the email address secure () symantec com."
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/security/

- Juha-Matti

If I rmember, for symantec there is also secure () symantec com, cheers man ;)