Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Enough's enough...

From: Disco Jonny <discojonny () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:41:07 +0000

I thought that this was an excellent bit of trolling....  and
deserving of food, until google and boredom brought me across this...

http://forum.crime-research.org/teech-me-how-to-hack-vt6.html?highlight=

As for the lack of basic English skills, I think that this is done
deliberately, if the spelling, syntax and grammar had been completely
correct then there is more chance that people will recognise
'obnoxious eliza'

oh go on then, just a little food,

n3td3v your mates at yahoo, are they the same "ignorant Americans"  at
yahoo that you mention are ignoring you?

http://forum.crime-research.org/fishing-and-farming-vt5.html?highlight=

so, it would seem not a troll, just a little misinformed, probably
autistic or something

sorry for filling you inboxen with more rubbish

/me will get my coat