Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Blocking Skype

From: dsluser () emirates net ae
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 23:33:42 +0400

Hi,

 I'd like to thank all of you for your feedback. I also apologise for
the ugly typo that should've been anywhere but in the line applying the
ACL.... exactly where I was really trying to make a point !
 As I mentioned in my original post, I have had no issues at my
workplace with this blocking mechanism. The setup (Squid over OpenBSD)
is being used at 7 distinct geographic sites, and there have been no
reports of users being denied legitimate access.
 Once again, I thank you all for your comments and would like to hear of
your implementations should you decide to go ahead and try this.

Regards,

rootn0de