Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Framework for the aid of exploiting SQL injection

From: "David Litchfield" <davidl () ngssoftware com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 18:20:42 -0000

Hi Roman,
Is there any recommended tool which helps to get databases tables,
entries, structure, etc, given a particular SQL injection bug in one
application? I mean, it should *automatically* try different sentences
to figure out the names of the columns and in general, other useful info
from the database. Perhaps a PoC of some of NGSSoftware's papers or a
more elaborated tool...

I've just put up sqlinjector.zip on the databasesecurity.com website ( http://www.databasesecurity.com/webapplications.htm ). This is the tool (source and exe) you refer to. I never got around to completing it but it works as is - I'd rather the code was tidier.
HTH,
David