Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Window's O/S

From: "Haaland, Vegar Linge" <Vegar.Linge.Haaland () palantir no>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 13:13:11 +0100

Ok, the first one it will open (if you have, let's say: notepad and
notepad.exe) is notepad.exe
I tried a couple of stuff and here's my notes:) :
The folde could be named notepad.exe notepad notepad.cmd or notepad.bat
I also successfully got it to start cmd.exe by copying a copy of cmd to
the desktop folder, and rename it to notepad.exe :)
I'll bet there's tons of stuff we could make this bug do :D
(Worked on Windows XP sp2)

(btw, sorry about my English.. :S)