Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Mozilla Thunderbird SMTP down-negotiation weakness

From: Adi Pircalabu <adip () gmx net>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:51:10 +0300

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 08:01:04 -0500
"Madison, Marc" <mmadison () fnni com> wrote:

When will Mozilla get it right?  There products seems to be riddle
with encryption problems?

What is the exact purpose of your message? How can this perfect rant
help Mozilla improve their products? Please, get involved or shut up.

My suggestion; hire someone that knows how to implement encryption
CORRECTLY.

My suggestion for you: hire someone to:
1. throw away that Exchange bullshit and exchange it with a real MTA.
2. learn you that top-posting sucks for mailing lists
3. read 1. and 2. and try to discover the purpose of my reply.

Thank you

--
Adrian Pircalabu

--