Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Mozilla Firefox "Host:" Buffer Overflow Exploit

From: Aviv Raff <avivra () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 14:13:42 -0700

Yeah right.. and you decide to publicly disclose IE vulnerabilities before
they get patched, but not FireFox vulnerabilities for the good health of FF
users, and not for the 500$ (for each not publicly disclosed vulnerability)
from the Mozilla foundation.
http://www.mozilla.org/press/mozilla-2004-09-14-01.html
 Talking about hypocrisy of anti-MS zealots.. *yawn*
 Aviv.
speaking of MS zealots, i am doing clinical research (sponsored by a TWO
letter agency) on the psychology of MS zealots.

so the clinical behavior of MS zealots is driven by one driving force
(according to my study [patent pending]) - money.

the most common examples of MS who^H^H^H zealots are:
1. &quot;MS is giving me money, so billg is good&quot;
2. &quot;i can't do anything except winblows, so i have winblows
dependency.
no MS, no money, no love....&quot;