Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: CORE-Impact license bypass

From: c0ntex <c0ntexb () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 20:26:34 +0100

On 26/09/05, c0ntex <c0ntexb () gmail com> wrote:
Sure, but you would hope that once your yearly license key had
expired, you would not be able to use the program again, at least to
exploit remote boxen.

It's not a big deal and I don't want people thinking I am saying this
is some 0day or anything, it's dumb but I thought it might be
interesting.. to CORE in particular, since I guess they might be
inadvertently loosing money that is rightfully theirs, CORE is a great
product and deserves the $$$. hence the reason I have uninstalled it.

Anyway, any more comments on this issue, send them to CORE.  :-)