Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Third issue of the Zone-H Comics

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:25:29 -0500

N3td3v worte:
I'm sure the feds have ways of detecting cyber terrorism, without the
help of public sites like Zone-H. And if they don't, why?

Agreed, so what are you complaining about again? You first post was
about how it was evil and how the government needs to do something about
it. Then you say they don't need the help of Zone-H.

Doesn't your "security group" have exploits on it? I guess we need to
call the feds about that. Since you are giving script kiddies the stuff
they need to do "terrorism".

We better close packetstorm and eEye and CERT, since they conduct
research on attacks and a thousand other things.

N3td3v, you know that information is dual use. Some use it for good and
some use it for bad. Information is netural. Zone-H does provide
research data. It doesn't do the facements and the defacemnts would
happen without Zone-H. Except that you and I wouldn't know about 90% of
them. So if you care to not know about them, then don't get to the site.
But big compaines and the government do go to the site...