Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Gary McKinnon

From: n3td3v <n3td3v () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 20:57:05 +0100

But the majority do, because he was re-voted into power. Unless you
know of any e-voting conspiracies?

On 4/14/06, Dixon, Wayne <wcdixo () aurora lib il us> wrote:
Remember, not everybody in America shares the same opinion as those who
are in charge.  Bush's approval rating is 35%, the lowest of his
presidency, and I expect that it will only get lower.  Nobody says
anybody approves of the bombing of civilians.

Webguy