Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Achtung weisseshute!

From: n3td3v <n3td3v () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:56:47 +0100

On 4/16/06, Bling Dude <mrhitler () gmail com> wrote:
Hello whitehat victim "NUMBER #1" you are the most serious security industry
researcher, exposing our 0day XSS vulnerabilities before we have the chance
to steal your cookies >:o. You are scum! I will publish your inbox.mdx
personally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well maybe not, have you sucked Dave Aitel's cock yet? You must suck his
cock, or he must suck yours for little to no money before you can be
considered a BONERE FIDE security researcher!

OH BTW WE WOULD LIKE SOME PICTURES OF YOU PLS! ^_^

=[ I'm really sad to see that montspace got shut down! Oh well, I can
rebuild it on a TOR HIDDEN SERVICE from the pictures in mine, Dave Aitel,
and Gadi Evron's cache! (How many security professionals have montspace
kiddie porn in their IE cache's right now...)

LATER!

Unless you're a girl hax0r, then you get no pix0rs. Since your alais
is dude, then I guess you are just gay for asking another dude for his
pics.

Buh bye.