Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Google Groups e-mail disclosure in plain text

From: "GroundZero Security" <fd () g-0 org>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 08:53:10 +0200

There is no such thing as "public 0-day sources"....
You don't even understand the meaning of 0day.
As soon as some exploit hits the public, its not
0day anymore..
now please stop to spam FD with your nonsense.

This is my last ever Full-Disclosure post... i'm no longer going to
give Secunia the spam satisfaction of adding their web address to the
bottom of my messages

Thats like the 3. time you say you leave, why don't you just go then ?
Stop crying about it and get lost.