Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: selling ms office bug

From: <0x80 () hush ai>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:18:55 -0700

First time using email?  Perhaps you should try Outlook Express.

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 02:15:47 -0700 "ad () heapoverflow com"
<ad () heapoverflow com> wrote:
0x80 () hush ai wrote:
You open a file and shellcode runs?

Wow... hey guys I have a executable to sell.. all you need to do

is
get the user to open it and the code runs compromising the
system...

sigh......

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:19:32 -0700 "ad () heapoverflow com"