Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Who Do I Contact?

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 01:32:55 -0600

Hey man.

I used to work at a university so I might be able to lend some assistance here.

for example, if you go to stonybrook university, you should go to the
head of SUNY.

If the University of Georgia was the culprit, then go the the
University System of Georgia.

Each school (if state run) should have a higher power they answer too.

If it is a private school, try to enlist the help of alumni and
supporters. They should have more sympathy than the average
administrator, and also more pull

I have to ask this question though, if you havent seen any ssn's, how
do you know they are vulnerable to this breach of security?

-JP