Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Who Do I Contact?

From: n3td3v <n3td3v () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 02:27:41 +0100

CrYpTiC MauleR wrote:
Yay!!! The school finally called back and I got to talk to the guy in charge of maintaining the site. Him and his
colleagues have fixed the hole and will also be auditing the site and checking to see if any breaches have
occurred. I will not disclose the school's name yet until that is taken care of since I know the site is just
poorly secured and don't want to expose it until they have completed their audit. I will still be notifying the
Attorney General of California and of the state which the school is in. So school will have to make it public that
student, parent and faculty data were exposed for x number of years.

I wasn't going to mention it, but
http://www.securityfocus.com/brief/193 it looks like your e-mail was
intercepted by hackers, or thats my conspiracy theory anyway.