Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: follow up to SPI Dynamics js portscanner

From: evilrabbi <evilrabbi () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 15:26:58 -0500

What exactly are you telling us or showing us that we don't already know?

On 8/12/06, Tõnu Samuel <tonu () jes ee> wrote:

Hi!

I give many classes about security and one major thing about
vulnerabilities is difficulty to understand how actually dangerous they
are. People often ask "so what" about all the stuff, like this NSA XSS
right now. I found useful to develop working demo exploits to make
people think bit different.

Now again, SPI Dynamics made paper about javascript portscanning and
some people implemented nice demos like this one:
http://www.gnucitizen.org/projects/javascript-port-scanner/ And again
students ask "so what? Nice web frontend to portscanner".

So went further and made such web:

http://no.spam.ee/scanner/

For people I already shown it was common trend after that visit my pages
only with wget and curl :D

   Tõnu

--
-- h0 h0 h0 --