Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: ICMP Destination Unreachable Port Unreachable

From: "Adriel T. Desautels" <simon () snosoft com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:23:30 -0400

starting to think that, there's an awful lot of traffic tho.

Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 18:53:09 EDT, "Adriel T. Desautels" said:

Darren,
    I did notice what type of packet it was and I also know what the
packet signifies. The issue that I am having is that there has never
been any outbound UDP activity to the host that is replying to this
network.

Backscatter reply to a spoofed packet source address?

--

Regards,
    Adriel T. Desautels

    Vulnerability Research and Exploit Development

BullGuard Anti-virus has scanned this e-mail and found it clean.
Try BullGuard for free: www.bullguard.com