Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: FD Charter

From: morla <morla () cracksucht de>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 20:52:16 +0200

that's exactly what i meant....

cheers m0rla

Dude VanWinkle wrote:
On 8/2/06, Matt Burnett <marukka () mac com> wrote:
The charter says the list is supposed to be "self-policing". How do
we take action against offending members, short of a d0s? The charter
also says that management can remove members for "spamming" or
"misappropriation". Have anyone from management read any of n3td3v's
posts? Am i the only on who considers n3td3v's posts to libel?
Couldnt his/her advertising his/her own list be considered spam. I
really want to know how a group can be self-policing if they have no
ability to take action?

John already kicked that guy off. Didnt seem to work very well.

I removed all emails with the word "n3td3v" in the headers, subject,
or body, and that seemed to kill all the threads relating to, started
by, or people complaining about the guy. I disabled them after a while
because I like a good laugh every now and then.

On busy weeks I re-enable the filter.

-JP