Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Secure OWA

From: Dimitri Limanovski <Dimitri.Limanovski () sungardhe com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:06:42 -0400

SecurID cards (or any other two-factor authentication) with SSL VPN would
be your best bet.

"Brendan Dolan-Gavitt" <mooyix () gmail com>
Sent by: full-disclosure-bounces () lists grok org uk
08/25/2006 10:54 AM

"Lohan Spies" <lohan.spies () gmail com>
cc
full-disclosure () lists grok org uk
Subject
Re: [Full-disclosure] Secure OWA

One possibility is to consider doing a two-stage authentication
scheme, where the user first authenticates with (say) an RSA SecurID
token, and then after authenticating there gets forwarded to the usual
OWA login page (all SSL encrypted of course!). I've seen this used
with good results.

-Brendan