Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re[2]: Internet Explorer drag&drop 0day

From: Thierry Zoller <Thierry () Zoller lu>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 13:50:45 +0100

Dear Markus,

M> I think I understand now. You did it for the `shock` effect.
Hmm, you did not understand. I'll make it a bit more clear :

[1] Harden system with a tool
[2] proof that hardening was successfull through a PoC that
    doesn't work any longer.

I hope this is more clear, in case not, and should you still feel that
using  mouse_over() was a so shockingly approach, I invite you
to take further explanations off this list and I welcome you to
email me as most full disclosure readers are aware of ..well..
the theory behind full disclosure.

--
http://secdev.zoller.lu
Thierry Zoller