Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: “if you are not doing a =?WINDOWS-1252?Q?nything_wrong, _why_should_you_worry_about_it=3F=94?=

From: Steve Kudlak <chromazine () sbcglobal net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 08:58:17 -0800

Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:42:35 PST, coderman said:
On 2/20/06, Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:
What's to stop them from putting cameras
in our showers, next?
ugly fat people nekkid?

Guaranteed that there's a market for that, and websites already in existence.

And this is a discussion sure to get us techies marked as crude and mean, luckily we are too bright to be called stupid;) If it is young and attractive and female (most techies are alas still male) it should have on as little clothes as possible and be seen as much as possible. If it is not it should go hide away and we shouldn't see it. Oh well we will get so marked.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve